Grain Designs collects information from you under the following three circumstances:
1. Information Collected Automatically – Some information is collected from you automatically when you view Grain Designs’ pages and download information. This may include your Internet Protocol address assigned by your Internet Service Provider, domain name and the type of browser and operating system you used, the date and time you accessed Grain Designs’ site, the pages you requested and visited, and the site you linked from to reach Grain Designs uses this type of information to statistically measure site traffic and to improve the web site. The information is not reviewed on an individual basis but is aggregated with other users for comparison purposes.
2. Information Voluntarily Submitted – Additional information may be collected from you if you opt-in or voluntarily provide it in order to fulfill a request for on-line services.
3. Grain Designs uses the information you voluntarily provide to tailor our site to your needs and preferences and to provide the on-line services you are requesting. The type of information we collect will vary with the service being sought and may include your name, address, phone number, and e-mail address. If you simply wish to view pages on Grain Designs’ site, or conduct transactions, you do not need to personalize the site by registering for an account.
If you choose to register for anything on our site, you may be required to give certain information (such as email address or name). This information may be used to contact you about the products/services on our site in which you expressed interest.
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at anytime. You can do this by contacting us via email or phone number displayed in the contact information on the website.
Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information on our site.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Grain Designs will only send personal information about you to others when:
• We have your consent to share the information
• We need to share your information to provide the product or service you have requested
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
Grain Designs may amend this policy from time to time. Grain Designs will prominently display on this website any substantial change in the way we use your personal information.